Monday, January 13, 2014


Fantasy Land




Photo-Realistic Digital Art experiment I made. I used a landscape photo and paint birds, fogs, waterfall, bridge and castle.


My Idol




Agnes Monica, an International celebrity from Indonesia, she is my Idol since I was a teenage. Her quotes always make me strong to chase my big dream.


Islamic Digital Painting




One of my favourite digital painting, Islamic art. I highlighted 'Indah' and 'Iman' to reflect Islamic concept. Even from smile and patience, you will create a wonderful life (Indah) and have 'Iman' in your heart.

Life Is Colourful



My experiment on colour.


Bismillah Is a Light




Another Islamic Digital Painting I made. I experiment the light on 'Bismillah'.


Logo Experiment



 My logo experiment for my Graphic Design assignment. I learned this from tutorial on Youtube. Youtube is one of my Art teacher, by the way. =D



Game Industry Artist



Metal Gear: Solid Snake. I have never play Metal Gear before in my life but my friend always want me to make a Video Game kind of Art. It is also because of he never seen local people that can make an Art like video game. However, I wish I can make something like those games as well.

Obsession



My youngest sister with her obsession, Michael Jackson. I got bored at that time and I can hear my sister played MJ's songs from her room. So, I decided to paint and made this.


Favourite game and film



I love Silent Hill, played the games. My favourite is Silent hill 2 because of the monsters as well. Pyramid Head is my favourite boss in Silent Hill. He looks simple but scary, I do not know why.


Lighting Experiment


This is my colouring and lighting experiment. 


Waiting


A video game that is gonna release in May, 27, 2014. I have been waiting like forever for this game. I have been trying to save my allowance just to buy this interesting game. Unfortunately, I need to spend more for my artwork assignments. Sigh. $358 a month, for art, car petrol, saving for finance emergency, printing, food. I'm happy, 'besyukur' but…… only art people know how I feel with that allowance to spend for 3 art portfolios and projects for each subjects in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment